Wilson Language Training
Responsible for providing administrative and office support to the Operations department. Assist with day-to-day activities, special functions, and key projects to ensure the efficient operation of the department. This position is an essential support function for the Outreach team, providing optimal customer services to internal and external customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Process orders and quotes for materials, subscriptions, and registrations for professional learning events.
- Address problems with customers’ material orders, such as incomplete, incorrect, or duplicate shipments, in a professional, timely manner.
- Interact with shipping personnel as needed to ensure timely and complete shipments of materials to customers.
- Communicate interdepartmentally and with customers to ensure accurate processing of orders.
- Identify when exceptions are required and bring them to the attention of the departmental point person or manager.
- Process FunHub Subscription orders and quote requests
- Make outbound calls to ensure accurate processing of customer orders.
- Supports the events team with public workshop attendance reconciliation.
- Supports the Operations Specialist with event agreement processing, including entering professional learning and training materials orders.
- Supports the process of registrations for professional learning options offered.
- Assist with departmental support services, including photocopying, scanning, collating, and filing/archiving files.
- Understand and display WLT’s values
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Functions:
- Maintain and update customer records as needed
- Participate in departmental and organizational projects to improve and develop procedures and functions.
- Support with logistical aspects of the Wilson Conference
- Assists with the archival paperwork digitization project.
- Sitting at a computer station continuously for long periods of time
- Working with and learning computer programs as implemented by Wilson Language Training
- Communicating clearly and professionally over the phone, in writing, and in-person
- High degree of comfort with Desktop Computer functions
- Basic Internet navigation skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task.
- Exposure to NetSuite or ERP system a plus.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- At least one year of data entry or customer service experience.
- Experience in a professional office environment preferred.
Wilson Language Training is an Equal Opportunity, Drug-Free Employer Committed to Diversity in the Workplace. M/W/D/V