Customer Success Manager
Wilson Language Training
Wilson Language Training is a pioneer and leader in championing the science of reading and empowering educators across the country to pursue “Literacy for All.” For over 30 years, Wilson Language Training® (WLT) has been devoted to improving instruction for students with dyslexia and ensuring that all students learn to read and spell through our research-based multisensory, structured literacy programs.
Wilson believes that every individual — young students introduced to reading for the first time, students in need of intervention support, and those with dyslexia and persistent reading challenges — has the right to acquire literacy. By partnering with educators, parents, and students, we know this is possible.
Our mission is to provide quality professional learning and ongoing support so that educators have the skills and tools they need to help their students become fluent, independent readers, who are ready to explore the endless possibilities the world of reading has to offer.
Our company is growing and looking to hire a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team. The CSM will serve as the primary point of contact supporting a portfolio of customers and is responsible for managing account relationships, supporting ongoing program implementations, and working collaboratively across the organization to ensure customer and business goals are met. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring customers have a great experience and is expected to retain existing business and support expansion within their account portfolio.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, a passion for solving customer needs, practical communications skills via phone and email. This position will be responsible for post-sales support, building and maintaining customer relationships, handling customer inquiries, and overall customer satisfaction and retention. As the voice of the customer, you will also work closely with the Onboarding Team, Sales Team, and Professional Services Team, promoting a Customer Centric culture within Wilson Language Training.
Essential Job Functions:
- Engage customers as part of an assigned portfolio, build strong working relationships with K-12 school leaders, and sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Continually surprise and delight customers with a proactive, customer-centric attitude, resolving customer requests and complaints
- Work with other internal teams to ensure seamless transitions throughout the customer journey
- Minimize churn and optimize user adoption to drive renewals and expansion
- Collect customer feedback and communicate to appropriate internal stakeholders as part of the ongoing improvement cycle
- Ensure high customer engagement and satisfaction as measured by retention, health score, expansion opportunities identified, and CNPS
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Works collaboratively with several internal teams as well as other members of the Customer Success Team to hone an efficient metrics-driven customer success unit
- Communicates a clear and thorough understanding of the organization’s products, offerings, and policies
- Collaborates with multiple product teams to stay informed of all new and ongoing developments and projects
- Understand and display WLT’s values
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Passion for service
- Patient and active listener
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service and retention
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with the ability to set goals and prioritize many initiatives and opportunities with minimal guidance.
- Self-awareness, decisive judgment, clarity, attention to detail, organization, ability to handle ambiguity, and goal orientation.
- Proficient with applicable software applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the field of education, school/district leadership, educational publishing/technology
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Team-first mindset with a focus on continuous improve
Education or Certification:
- Bachelor's Degree or related work experience
Wilson Language Training is an Equal Opportunity, Drug-Free Employer Committed to Diversity in the Workplace. M/W/D/V