Customer Success Specialist
Wilson Language Training
Wilson Language Training is a pioneer and leader in championing the science of reading and empowering educators across the country to pursue “Literacy for All.” For over 30 years, Wilson Language Training® (WLT) has been devoted to improving instruction for students with dyslexia and ensuring that all students learn to read and spell through our research-based multisensory, structured literacy programs.
Our mission is to provide quality professional learning and ongoing support so that educators have the skills and tools they need to help their students become fluent, independent readers, who are ready to explore the endless possibilities the world of reading has to offer.
Our company is growing and looking to hire a Customer Success Specialist (CSS) to join our team. In this entry-level position, the CSS will serve as the primary point of contact supporting customers and is responsible for ensuring customers have a great experience with the goal of retaining existing business and supporting expansion within their account portfolio.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, a passion for solving customer needs, and practical communication skills via phone and email. This position will be responsible for post-sales support, building and maintaining customer relationships, handling customer inquiries, and overall customer satisfaction. As the voice of the customer, you will also work closely with the Onboarding Team, Sales Team, and Professional Services Team, promoting a customer-centric culture within Wilson Language Training.
Essential Job Functions:
- Engage customers and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Continually surprise and delight customers with a proactive, customer-centric attitude.
- Work with other internal teams to ensure seamless transitions throughout the customer journey.
- Minimize churn and optimize user adoption to drive renewals and expansion.
- Collect customer feedback and communicate to appropriate internal stakeholders as part of the ongoing improvement cycle.
- Ensure high customer engagement and satisfaction as measured by retention, health score, expansion opportunities identified, and CNPS.
- Understand and display WLT’s values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Passion for service
- Patient and active listener.
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service and retention.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with the ability to set goals and prioritize many initiatives and opportunities with minimal guidance.
- Self-awareness, decisive judgment, clarity, attention to detail, organization, ability to handle ambiguity, and goal orientation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the field of education, school/district leadership, educational publishing/technology, preferred.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- High computer literacy and ability to quickly learn new software applications.
Education or Certification
- Bachelor's Degree or related work experience.
Wilson Language Training is an Equal Opportunity, Drug-Free Employer Committed to Diversity in the Workplace. M/W/D/V