Orion OpCo Regional President
We are seeking a highly driven, people-focused, and business-savvy Regional President to lead a rapidly growing region of Helios Service Partners. The Regional President will be responsible for setting the overall strategic direction of the company, driving growth and profitability through both organic and inorganic growth, and building and leading a high-performing team. The Regional President will have full accountability for achieving the financial and operational objectives of the operating companies within the regions. The ideal candidate will possess a strong track record of success in leadership roles, with a passion for driving results, inspiring teams, and creating value through strategic decision-making.
A strong candidate will have deep operational expertise, direct P&L ownership, and continuous improvement mindset. An ideal candidate will have experience navigating growing and changing roles, especially in the context of rapid M&A.
The Regional President will report directly to the CEO of Helios Service Partners.
This candidate is ideally based in the Greater Philadelphia with commutable distance to New Jersey, with flexibility for travel up to 50% of the time.
The Regional President will work closely with the operational leadership at each business, including the General Managers, Operations Directors and Client Management leaders. Job responsibilities include:
- Creating and implementing both long and short-term strategic plans for the organization in partnership with the CEO
- Owning all aspects of the P&L, with a deep focus on efficient field service delivery
- Integrating cross-functional teams as the business grows inorganically
- Building and developing a top-notch management team across all branches
- Overseeing the organization's operations to ensure excellence and strategic goals are achieved
- Driving company-wide growth defined by the strategic plan, both organically and inorganically
- Owning company-wide financial outcomes, including KPIs, budget creation & adherence, and employee and customer satisfaction
- Managing and mentoring managers across all businesses, including leadership development and succession planning
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and strong, lasting customer relationships
This is a collection of skills/competencies that we believe would make someone successful in this role.
- Proactive, eager and takes initiative
- Bias to action with a strong urgency and ability to learn quickly
- Growth mindset
People Leadership & Development
- Demonstrates servant leadership
- Prioritizes people development and empowers leaders
- Has experience building, leading, inspiring and motivating large teams
- Strong self-awareness and a keen instinct to continually grow
- Financial acumen, strategic planning skills, and strong analysis skills
- Problem-solving skills and ability to understand data
- P&L Ownership and overall business strategy
- Commercial Instinct - understands the short and long-term implication of decisions.
At Orion, we believe in a people-first approach to hiring. We know that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we want to create a white glove experience for everyone who works with us, from candidates to full-time employees.
We believe in growth. Both for our company, and for our employees. We want to create an environment that fosters continuous learning and development, where everyone can reach their full potential and contribute to the success of the company.
Collaboration is a key value for us. We know that the best ideas come from working together and we want to create a culture where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and work together to achieve our goals.
At the same time, we are committed to ethical behavior and doing things the right way. We believe that success is not just about winning, but about winning with integrity and respect for our customers, employees, and the broader community.
Finally, we believe in being of use. We want to build products and services that truly make a difference. We want our employees to feel like they are making a meaningful contribution through their work.
In short, we are all-in on creating a workplace where people come first, where growth and collaboration are key, where we do things the right way and we strive to be of use to the world.