Part Time Benefits Coordinator
Multi-site Dermatology Group Seeks Benefits Coordinator
Optima Dermatology is recruiting a part time Benefits Coordinator to join our Practice Support Center, based in Portsmouth, NH. This is a hybrid position, 2 days in the office.
The Benefits Coordinator will administer and manage our comprehensive employee benefits programs. The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of benefits offerings, regulatory compliance, and exceptional communication skills. Additionally, they should have a customer-centric approach and demonstrate a commitment to ensuring our employees have access to competitive and valuable benefits.
This position is responsible for maintaining communication with insurance providers, monitoring payroll deductions, and providing benefit recommendations according to employee needs. They may also give presentations and write information guides to aid employee understanding of new benefits packages and changes to the enrollment process.
- Utilize Paylocity to administer multiple employee benefits programs, such as group health, dental, vision, disability, Life, Leave Tracking, Worker’s Compensation Tracking, and 401(k) benefits.
- Serve as a liaison between the organization and insurance providers, monitoring and reporting on insurance claim issues. Address employee issues by coordinating with benefits administrators and insurance providers.
- Addressing Daily questions & Educating Employees on Benefit Platforms
- Special Projects within Human Resources – support ad hoc requests for the HR department at the direction of the HR Director (e.g., scrubbing reports, cleaning up file organization, etc.)
- Assist in the execution of the annual Open Enrollment as well as new hires benefit enrollment throughout the year.
- Manage the benefit enrollment process, ensuring employees understand the benefits that are accessible to them, and they are properly enrolled in the benefits they select.
- Ensure company benefits policies align with legal regulations and compliance requirements.
- Ensure company records and deductions are aligning with vendor billing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in benefits administration, with a comprehensive understanding of various benefit plans and compliance requirements
The position will offer competitive compensation. In addition, it will offer the personal reward associated with transforming our patients’ lives and building the most defensible healthcare services platform in the country.
Our benefits include generous health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
About Optima Dermatology
At Optima Dermatology, our mission to revolutionize skin care is made possible by our world class team that is highly engaged, mission-driven, and inspired to set the new standard in dermatology. We are growing rapidly and looking for key team members who believe in our mission and want to make a difference in the lives of our patients. We foster a collaborative environment that is fun and hardworking and promise you will work alongside amazing colleagues you are proud to call your teammates.