Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist, Portsmouth, NH
Optima Dermatology & Medical Aesthetics is recruiting a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our best-in-class marketing team. We are a highly collaborative team that is driven by our mission to expand access to expert dermatology care. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have the exciting opportunity to join a growth-oriented organization and play an integral role in Optima’s expansion.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be a key contributor to overall patient volume generation efforts for our practices. This person will own the day-to-day management of our digital advertising campaigns (SEM, display, paid social) and be focused on optimizing conversions and ROI across all digital channels. The Digital Marketing Specialist will also manage SEO strategy, reputation management and website updates, and collaborate on organic social media and email newsletters. Previous experience with day-to-day management of Google Ads and Google Analytics is required. The Digital Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Marketing Manager and up through to the VP of Marketing. This is an onsite position based in Portsmouth, NH. The primary responsibilities of the role are listed below:
Paid Digital Media Campaigns
- Manage and optimize Google Ad campaigns for new and existing practices, providers, and service lines. Previous hands-on experience with Google Ads is required, and previous experience managing multiple brands and different categories is preferred.
- Manage paid social advertising campaigns for Instagram and Facebook. Collaborate with marketing team on digital campaign content and ad copy and regularly implement and test new digital ad content based on analytics and editorial/promotional calendar.
- Generate reporting for all digital channels and use reporting and analysis to make recommendations on future campaigns to optimize ROI and pursue continuous improvement across digital campaigns.
- Stay informed on updates to platform algorithms and implement adjustments to ad campaigns to optimize performance.
SEO, Reputation Management and Website
- Manage SEO strategy with consultant to prioritize ongoing optimizations to the website and across digital presence, establishing timelines for each phase of enhancement.
- Manage ongoing enhancements to brand websites through content updates and regular audits of existing pages.
- Test landing pages to maximize conversions from organic and digital ad traffic.
- Provide reporting on key metrics using Google Analytics.
- Collaborate with Marketing team and external copywriter to assist with content production for blog articles, leveraging analytics to drive content creation.
- Provide reporting on reputation management and regularly update testimonials on website with reviews from reputation management platform.
- Optimize Google My Business profiles and other online listings with regular review for accuracy.
- Set up and schedule email newsletter sends and track email campaign performance within centralized marketing platform.
- Collaborate with marketing team on content for email newsletters.
- Set up and deploy retargeting campaigns to increase patient retention.
- Own digital aspects of all new practice and provider launches, keeping project management trackers up to date with task status and details.
- Collaborate with team on social media content and calendar and create content through social platform as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience.
- High proficiency in paid digital campaign management.
- Knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates.
- Hands on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Experience with email campaign platforms.
- Strong drive to analyze campaign performance and use findings to optimize future activations.
- Excellent written and oral communication including copy writing, proofreading, and editing social content and digital assets.
- Exceptional organizational skills, project management, multi-tasking, capabilities, detail oriented, excellent collaboration skills with a service-minded approach and ability work independently on prioritized tasks.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback, demonstrate positive attitude and pride in workmanship.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with corporate department leaders.
Platforms we use:
- Google Ads & Analytics
- Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
Optima Dermatology & Medical Aesthetics Overview
At Optima Dermatology, our mission to revolutionize skin care is made possible by our world class team that is highly engaged, mission-driven, and inspired to set the new standard in dermatology. We are growing rapidly and looking for key team members who believe in our mission and want to make a difference in the lives of our patients. We foster a collaborative environment that is fun and hardworking and promise you will work alongside amazing colleagues you are proud to call your teammates.