Reimbursement Analyst (Payment Poster)
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Skills & Requirements:
- Financial experience (applying payments, managing A/R).
- Knowledge of accounting principles, insurance rejections and denials
- Ability to work independently in an assertive and detail-oriented manner
- Ability to communicate professionally with patients and insurance companies
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Accurate, efficient and strong computer familiarity
- Ability to manage financial outcomes between multiple systems and balance
- Cope with and meet critical deadlines
- Sort and distribute mail to appropriate parties.
- Preparation of bank deposits.
- Prepare work logs.
- Organize and batch payments.
- Post payments and balance on a daily basis.
- Post and work rejections.
- Identify rejections and rectify.
- Balance and run daily reports as required.
- Process refunds on a bi-weekly basis or as needed.
- Run monthly deposit reports.
- Run monthly refund reports.
- Ability to organize workload and work independently in order to keep all processes current.
- Cope with and meet critical deadlines.
- Communicate on a professional basis with all patients and insurance companies.
- Conduct all operations in an assertive and detail oriented manner.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Ability to administer accounting principles and computer functions.
- Other duties as assigned.