Starting at $80,000 Annual Base Salary + Bonuses and Benefits
Nashville, TN (Hybrid)
Interlaced is a cloud-focused IT services provider, providing outsourced IT services for innovative businesses across the globe. We specialize in designing, implementing, and supporting cutting edge technology infrastructure that helps our clients scale and achieve their missions.
How are we different from traditional IT companies?
- We are EXTREMELY people-focused and value our team above all else.
- We are a work-from-home, remote-first company. We have team members all across the US.
- We have professional development pathways throughout the organization with accompanying training programs.
- We work with cutting edge clients in forward thinking industries like tech startups, biotech and digital agencies.
- We are poised for significant growth in 2023 and beyond, and need you to help us do it!
- We are a team of hungry, innovative, technology-lovers who are excited to build something amazing together.
Interlaced is looking to hire a full-time Controller position, ideally in the Pacific or Central Time Zones. This position will report directly to the VP of Finance. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about innovation and developing processes, thrives working within a strong team setting, likes to empower people, have fun at work and is people-focused! This position has a potential to grow into a Group Controller role over the next two years.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or a combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Controller/Accounting manager role
- Proficiency in accounting, month end, full cycle AR/AP, cost accounting, ASC606, multi-state sales tax,1099 filings, including a thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proactive approach towards potential improvement opportunities to increase efficiency, data accuracy and productivity
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- ERP experience. Ideally, Microsoft Dynamics and Connectwise experience
- Detail-oriented, analytical mindset with the ability to think critically and solve problems
- Accuracy and efficiency with attention to confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work collaboratively with our internal team and external partners
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Monthly revenue recognition in accordance with ASC606
- Drive month end process, GL reconciliations, consolidate financial statements for all operating divisions
- Work collaboratively with other members of accounting and finance team across all Interlaced divisions
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Support in accounting system transition and automations implementation
- Maintain COA in both PSA and accounting systems
- Prepare and provide documentation for audit (interim and annual audit run in September and January)
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly accounting operations, including but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, journal entries, bank/GL reconciliations, cash flow management, and ownership of the month/year-end close process
- Maintain SOP’s, and train other team members on the updated processes
- Maintain fixed assets schedules and reconciliations
- Prepare and file annual 1099’s
- Other projects and duties as assigned
This position is between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM Local Time, Monday through Friday but we are flexible if the right candidate is in a different time zone.
What we offer:
- Starting salary: $80k (DOE) annual with quarterly bonuses
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Cell phone and health & wellness reimbursement
- 16 paid Holidays annually - 6 Fixed and 10 Flex
- 2 paid "Give Back" volunteer days annually
- 2 weeks of paid vacation and 5 days of sick time annually
- 401k matching
- Peer-to-peer bonus allowance
- Interlaced provided laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse