IT Support Technician I - Nashville
Interlaced is a cloud-focused IT services provider, providing outsourced IT services for innovative businesses across the globe. We specialize in designing, implementing, and supporting cutting edge technology infrastructure that helps our clients scale and achieve their missions.
How are we different from traditional IT companies?
- We are cloud focused (but we will train you up if you don’t have all the necessary skills yet).
- We have professional development pathways throughout the organization with accompanying training programs.
- We work with cutting edge clients in forward thinking industries like tech startups, biotech and digital agencies.
- We are poised for significant growth in 2024 and beyond, and need you to help us do it!
- We are a team of hungry, innovative, technology-lovers who are excited to build something amazing together.
Interlaced is looking to hire a full-time IT Support Technician I in the Nashville area. This position requires knowledge of common business technologies and experience working in diverse technical environments as well as with various cloud infrastructure components.
The candidate we are looking for has a technical skill-set, and stays up to date with the latest technology trends. The ability to quickly incorporate new techniques and processes is a must. The candidate must be personable and have the ability to interact with each level of the client's business, from the front desk to the CEO. The ability to simplify complex technical solutions and convey them to end users is a requisite.
This is a full time hourly position working 3 days a week from our Nashville office and 2 days remotely to assist end users through remote sessions via chat, phone and email and occasionally visiting our Nashville area client offices. The candidate is expected to have a dedicated working environment/home office with stable internet connection. This position is from the hours of 8am - 5pm Central Time, Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary and Interlaced company bonus program
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Cell phone and health & wellness reimbursements
- 16 paid Holidays annually - 6 fixed and 10 flexible
- 2 paid volunteer days annually
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401k matching
- Fuel reimbursement
- Peer-to-peer bonus allowance