Before we get started:
Here at Ingenio, we'd love to talk with you regardless of your qualifications or years of experience. If you believe you’d be a great fit for this role, we invite you to apply even if you do not meet all points on the job description.
Who we are:
Ingenio is a global media and technology company developing products that provide guidance on love, relationships, career, health, and life overall. We are passionate about connecting people with the world’s best advisors and content to empower everyone to live happier lives.
Together, Ingenio, adviqo and Barges offer the world's largest portfolio of over 25 marketplace and media brands in the spiritual and emotional wellness space – led by flagship brands such as Keen and Horoscope.com in the US, Questico and AstroTV in Germany, Purple Garden in Israel and Ukraine, The Circle in the UK, and Kang in France.
How you’ll be impactful:
As a Staff Accountant, you will own Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes. You will also play a critical role in implementing invoices management and payment solution to support the company's significant growth trajectory. You will be collaborating with various business partners daily to process invoices and payment requests, assist with intercompany communications, prepare account reconciliations, and manage ad-hoc projects. As a result, you will gain exposure to senior-level decision making and develop lasting relationships across the company.
Please note: This role will be required to be in our SF office at minimum 2x/week (Tuesdays & Wednesdays)
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the Accounts Payable function; helping to set up new vendors and process payments
- Own the Accounts Receivable function; preparing invoices, working on reconciliation and communication with customers
- Manage prepayments/accruals schedules, prepare related journal entries
- Support with end of month close; reconciling bank accounts, credit cards and preparing month end journal entries
- Administer credit card program
- Prepare, issue and file 1099s
- Assist with invoices management and payment solution implementation
- Support annual financial audit including providing support for audit inquiries
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to support internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to provide recommendations to management
Perks & Benefits:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits and perks
- Generous holiday and PTO policies
- 401k matching program
- Technology stipend
- Training and development opportunities and allowance
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Employee groups - DEI committee, fun committee, wellness group and more
- Flexible remote work
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $77,000 – $98,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Our growing team of over 400 employees is powered by our diverse perspectives and company core values:
- We are humble. We believe the best result is achieved by leveraging others’ perspectives
- We think like owners. We make decisions that optimize for the greater good of the organization
- We challenge limiting beliefs. We are at our best when we identify and shatter status quo expectations
Ingenio is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.