Before we get started:
Here at Ingenio, we'd love to talk with you regardless of your qualifications or years of experience. If you believe you’d be a great fit for this role, we invite you to apply even if you do not meet all points on the job description.
Who we are:
Ingenio is a global media and technology company developing products that provide guidance on love, relationships, career, health, and life overall. We are passionate about connecting people with the world’s best advisors and content to empower everyone to live happier lives.
Together, Ingenio, adviqo and Barges offer the world's largest portfolio of over 25 marketplace and media brands in the spiritual and emotional wellness space – led by flagship brands such as Keen and Horoscope.com in the US, Questico and AstroTV in Germany, Purple Garden in Israel and Ukraine, The Circle in the UK, and Kang in France.
How you’ll be impactful:
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide an exemplary level of support to the Chief Executive Officer of Ingenio across the entirety of the Ingenio family of brands. You are responsible for complex calendar management, including the CEO’s travel, schedule, and daily meetings; managing logistics for large meetings (often across several time zones); and being a gatekeeper for the CEO’s time, energy, and resources. You are someone who is organized, energetic, proactive, efficient, and detailed, with prior experience in administrative duties for senior executives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively manage the office of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) by handling calendaring, making travel arrangements, organizing reports & documents, and other similar duties.
- Develop a proactive organizational approach stemming from the oCEO and cascading throughout the entire executive team (ELT) from San Francisco to Tel Aviv.
- Manage logistics for executive meetings – including biannual offsites – as well as additional international, cross-functional summits.
- Serve as a final editorial checkpoint for executive communications.
- Process and submit expenses, and contribute to an evolving travel & expense policy and corresponding procedures
- Lead and coordinate additional projects as requested.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma.
- 5+ years of experience in executive or administrative assistant roles, ideally supporting Vice President (equivalent) or above.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Establishes and maintains relationships with peers in multiple departments and functions
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite tools
- Works hard, with a positive attitude
- Comfortable working across EMEA and US time zones
Perks & Benefits:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team
- Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous holiday and PTO policies
- 401k matching program
- Technology stipends
- Wellness allowance
- Training and development opportunities and allowance
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
- Employee groups - DEI committee, fun committee, wellness group and more
- Flexible remote work
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $100,000-$150,000 + Bonus + Equity. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Our growing team of over 400 employees is powered by our diverse perspectives and company core values:
- We are humble. We believe the best result is achieved by leveraging others’ perspectives
- We think like owners. We make decisions that optimize for the greater good of the organization
- We challenge limiting beliefs. We are at our best when we identify and shatter status quo expectations
Ingenio is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.