Temp Product Manager
Before we get started:
Here at Ingenio, we'd love to talk with you regardless of your qualifications or years of experience. If you believe you’d be a great fit for this role, we invite you to apply even if you do not meet all points on the job description.
Who we are:
Ingenio is a global media and technology company developing products that provide guidance on love, relationships, career, health, and life overall. We are passionate about connecting people with the world’s best advisors and content to empower everyone to live happier lives.
Together, Ingenio, adviqo and Barges offer the world's largest portfolio of over 25 marketplace and media brands in the spiritual and emotional wellness space – led by flagship brands such as Keen and Horoscope.com in the US, Questico and AstroTV in Germany, Purple Garden in Israel and Ukraine, The Circle in the UK, and Kang in France.
How you’ll be impactful:
As a Temp Product Manager, you will collaborate closely with engineering, UX design, marketing and customer support in the ideation, development, QA, release and iteration of products for the Global Media Team.
This role will be required to be in our SF office at 3x/week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays). At minimum, this will be a 6-month opportunity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as a product owner in an agile process with our development team.
- Lead bi-weekly sprint planning and daily standups.
- Lead weekly meetings with marketing team and CS team to plan out upcoming engineering and design work
- Attend weekly SEO meetings and draft Jira tickets based on actionable requests and manage completion of tickets
- Track KPI’s for released SEO hubs and other newly released product updates to iterate and further improve our offerings
- Engage in user and competitive research to better understand our users and refine our products
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Product Management for consumer facing products on both web and mobile. Media experience is a plus.
- Highly analytical, creative, good with numbers, results-driven, entrepreneurial, quick learner
- Excellent eye for end-to-end product experience
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Team player who can drive execution by working cross-functionally with analytics, marketing, design, and engineering.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology and strong project management skill
- Excellent communication skills and can easily adapt to change
Perks & Benefits:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
- Employee groups - DEI committee, fun committee, wellness group and more
- Flexible remote work
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $115,000-$160,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Our growing team of over 400 employees is powered by our diverse perspectives and company core values:
- We are humble. We believe the best result is achieved by leveraging others’ perspectives
- We think like owners. We make decisions that optimize for the greater good of the organization
- We challenge limiting beliefs. We are at our best when we identify and shatter status quo expectations
Ingenio is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.