Interim, FP&A Director
Before we get started:
Here at Ingenio, we'd love to talk with you regardless of your qualifications or years of experience. If you believe you’d be a great fit for this role, we invite you to apply even if you do not meet all points on the job description.
Who we are:
Ingenio is a global media and technology company developing products that provide guidance on love, relationships, career, health, and life overall. We are passionate about connecting people with the world’s best advisors and content to empower everyone to live happier lives.
Together, Ingenio, adviqo and Barges offer the world's largest portfolio of over 25 marketplace and media brands in the spiritual and emotional wellness space – led by flagship brands such as Keen and Horoscope.com in the US, Questico and AstroTV in Germany, Purple Garden in Israel and Ukraine, The Circle in the UK, and Kang in France.
How you’ll be impactful:
As an Interim FP&A Director with expertise in Adaptive Planning administration and reporting, you will play a crucial role in owning the financial planning and analysis processes and reporting across our complex global organization. Your responsibilities will include overseeing daily financial operations in Adaptive, generation of monthly and ad-hoc reporting, managing financial statements in Adaptive and leading the FP&A team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist accounting team with monthly close and ensure financial information has been recorded and is flowing into Adaptive Planning correctly.
- Oversee the preparation of accurate and timely financial reports and presentations for executive management, board of directors, and lenders.
- Lead the development and preparation of annual budgets and scenario modeling.
- Monitor actual performance against forecasts and budgets for all business units, providing regular
reports and updates to global leadership.
- Manage the company’s daily, weekly, and monthly cash flow.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with departments marketing, operations, and HR to provide financial
insights and support business initiatives.
- Establish and maintain communicative and production relationships with leadership around the
- Work closely with European finance team and support their transition to Adaptive Planning system.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field; MBA or CPA preferred.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in financial planning and analysis, with a track record of progressively
- Advanced Proficiency in NetSuite, Workday Adaptive Planning and Adaptive OfficeConnect excel
add-in, and MS Excel
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial statement analysis.
- Experience in working with multi-subsidiary, multi-currency financial statements.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to drive process improvements.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate across departments
- Detail-oriented, organized, and with a commitment to data accuracy.
- Adaptability and willingness to take on new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team
- Technology stipends
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
- Employee groups - DEI committee, fun committee, wellness group and more
- Flexible remote work
The US base salary range for this full-time position is still being determined. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Our growing team of over 400 employees is powered by our diverse perspectives and company core values:
- We are humble. We believe the best result is achieved by leveraging others’ perspectives
- We think like owners. We make decisions that optimize for the greater good of the organization
- We challenge limiting beliefs. We are at our best when we identify and shatter status quo expectations
Ingenio is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.