Academic Success Coach
Academic Success Coach - Northern, CA
Are you a growth-minded, results driven, and client focused with an interest in driving positive student outcomes and educational equity in K-12 students across the United States? If so, the Academic Success Coach at FEV Tutor could be a great fit for you! We are seeking a motivated Academic Success Coach to join a team of individuals in a relentless pursuit to deliver high-quality, evidence based virtual instructional support to predominantly disadvantaged and at-risk students across the U.S.
About the role:
The ASC works collaboratively to implement, develop, and manage tailored tutoring programs for school districts across the U.S. This role oversees the FEV customer journey from sale close through implementation, and renewal, working alongside the client to monitor and optimize program delivery. As a trusted partner, the ASC consults with customers through their implementation, professional learning, benchmark reviews, and renewal/expansion phases in order to drive increased product adoption within schools and districts, positively impacting the learning and lives of students. The role works within the customer experience team and across departments, promoting a ‘one team’ mentality to identify customer health, mitigate risk, and plan for the overall customer experience.
What You Will Do:
- Drive annual/quarterly retention/expansion goals by boosting adoption inside your assigned accounts
- Strategically partner with educational leaders both onsite and in a virtual environment to understand needs, pain points and prioritizes to optimize utilization and desired outcomes.
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Create resources tailored to your customers to help you achieve your workshop/training objectives and implementation
- Support and mentor junior teammates
- Monitor product usage and analyze data on your territory to identify risk & growth opportunities
- Work collaboratively with your Pod and peers in sales, product, marketing, and customer success to ensure the best possible experience for our customers
- Serve as the internal champion of customer needs/issues and cross-departmentally program-manage customer concerns by communicating product feedback and proactively identifying risks
What You’ll Need:
- 3 years of customer success, support and/or sales experience is required
- A bachelor's degree is not required but preferred; a combination of education plus experience will be considered
- Understanding of Clever, Classlink, or similar rostering platforms
- Experience leading change management initiatives from an administrator/manager role
- Knowledge of high impact tutoring research
- Knowledge of national and regional legislation related to or affecting intervention services
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Totango, Salesforce, or equivalent system is preferred
- Experience with K-12 educational settings and/or edtech is highly desirable
- Customer Success or Education leadership and/or coaching experience is preferred
Who we are: FEV Tutor is an innovative edtech company that is passionately dedicated to driving improved educational outcomes in K-12 students across the United States. Founded to make high-quality online instruction available to as many students as possible, we are a SaaS virtual tutoring business that provides 1:1 and small group tutoring to predominantly disadvantaged and at-risk students.
Our critical solution to the sustained learning loss and teacher shortages caused by the pandemic has been met with measurable and clear results, and our solutions are built by and for educators. We involve our students' teachers, administrators, parents, and families in the creation of innovative tutoring programs that serve as a natural extension of the student's core classroom.
Recently acquired by Alpine Investors, a people-driven private equity firm, we are poised for growth and committed to building enduring companies by working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people. As we grow, we are dedicated to strengthening our culture of inclusion, creating diverse teams, and giving everyone an equitable opportunity to succeed.
At FEV Tutor, we believe in supporting our employees in both their professional and personal lives. We offer a range of benefits and perks that make it an awesome place to work, including a remote-first approach, high growth opportunities, competitive health and welfare benefits, generous paid time off and holidays, and a fun culture that prioritizes professional and personal growth while encouraging work/life balance.
If you are passionate about education and driven to close social inequity gaps, we invite you to join our team of like-minded individuals who are working towards a more equitable educational future for our youth.