Sales Enablement Manager
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Sales Enablement Manager to add to our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a desire to build Sales Enablement processes, coach salespeople on our services while effectively and passionately positioning them to our customers. You should be well organized and ready to come in and write sales playbooks, lead training sessions and incorporate all platform/product positioning of our sales tools and overall sales strategy.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate between Sales and Product Marketing to develop communications and training materials to arm Account Executives and Partnership Development Reps with information they need to be successful during each step of the sales cycle.
- Conduct Onboarding and Certification workshops for new and existing Account Executives and Partnership Development Reps to certify and continue to upskill their readiness in our value messaging, product knowledge, and internal sales tools
- Coordinate, design, and deliver learning programs in a variety of modalities, including e-learning and virtual instructor-led training sessions on a variety of topics including sales methodologies and the effective use of sales support tools and software
- Develop a best-in-class sales playbook which will incorporate a certification process requiring all sales personnel to be able to effectively and passionately provide demo’s of the FEV Tutor platform, that incorporates all core value propositions to prospects/customers both in person and on Zoom meetings.
You’d be a great fit for the role if you:
- Are interested in working in a mission-based company with a dual bottom line, both being financially successful and also helping kids overcome educational obstacles
- 2-4 years experience in sales or sales enablement in a Saas or similar EdTech-focused environment
- Experience building and leading Sales Enablement processes from the ground up as well as training and coaching salespeople on best practices and areas of improvement/opportunity
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- Outstanding project management skills
- Strong presentation (Google Slides/PowerPoint) and spreadsheet (Google Sheets/Excel) skills
- Previous experience working as sales representative in a quota carrying role strongly preferred
FEV Tutor is an edtech company focused on student outcomes.
FEV Tutor was founded to make high-quality online instruction available to as many kids as possible. We are an SaaS virtual tutoring business that provides 1:1 and small group tutoring to predominantly disadvantaged and at-risk K-12 students in the U.S.
- Critical Solve for Pandemic Disruption: FEV offers a critical solution to the sustained learning loss and teacher shortages caused by the pandemic – helping students and teachers. The impact of our high dosage tutoring on student outcomes is measurable and clear.
- Solutions Built by and for Educators: We are educators ourselves and involve our students’ teachers, administrators, parents, and families in the creation of innovative tutoring programs that serve as a natural extension of the student's core classroom.
- Poised for Growth with Exceptional People: We were just acquired by a PE firm called Alpine Investors and are poised to grow. Alpine Investors is a people-driven private equity firm that is committed to building enduring companies by working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion At FEV Tutor
At FEV Tutor, we believe a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion (“DE&I”) is integral to hiring exceptional people and creating an enduring business. To inspire growth, we strive to create an organization where every individual is celebrated, heard, valued, and empowered to reach their full potential. These beliefs and actions are true to FEV’s People First philosophy, which is rooted in how we invest, hire, and show up day in and day out. We will continuously look for ways to improve and evolve in our ever-changing world and we are committed to ensuring FEV Tutor is one of the best places to work for all by creating diverse teams, strengthening our culture of inclusion, and giving everyone an equitable opportunity to succeed. FEV Tutor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.