Regional Account Executive - Sales & Partnership Development (Heartlands Region: CO, KS, ND, SD, NE, IA, MO)
Fev Tutor Inc
POSITION: Regional Account Executive - Sales & Partnership Development (Heartlands Region: CO, KS, ND, SD, NE, IA, MO)
ORGANIZATION: FEV Tutor
LOCATION: CO, KS, ND, SD, NE, IA, MO
FEV Tutor, a fast-growing, US-based, EdTech organization is seeking experienced K-12 sales talent to help catalyze the company’s rapid growth. The ideal team member would have multiple years of experience selling software-enabled instructional solutions into K-12 public schools, districts, or charter schools. The candidate will have a track record of selling success, consistently meeting or exceeding their quarterly and annual sales quota. FEV Tutor’s key customer decision maker personas include: Superintendents, Assistant/Deputy Superintendents, Chief Academic Officers, Campus Principals, and various district level Directors, especially those making decisions on instructional resources, supplemental support, and instructional support for At-Risk and Special student populations. The Account Executive will report directly to the Director of Sales.
What you will do:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual Sales Goals/Quota to drive territory growth.
- Utilize your personal K12 network to position the FEV Tutor platform and service offerings.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in assigned territory.
- Present, promote and sell FEV Tutor’s products/services to existing and prospective customers in assigned territory.
- Working closely with the corporate Marketing Team to plan for and participate in the FEV Annual Conference Schedule (strategic state, regional, and national conferences).
- Follow-up on assigned customer leads from events and marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate sales effort with other team members and departments.
- Utilize Salesforce to track sales pipeline, analyze the territory/market’s potential, track customer meetings and interactions, and provide regular forecasts to sales leadership.
- Supply sales leadership with regular insights into customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, within the local territory.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in the local territory
- Help expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as an Account Executive, Sales Representative, and/or Business Development Manager for an EdTech or Educational company
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales success
- Strong track record of achieving, exceeding, sales quotas
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Proficiency in using Salesforce as a CRM tool
- Strong prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Team-player able to work independently and build a territory aggressively
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and or Google Applications
This position does require travel for local in-person customer meetings, state and national events. The company provides a monthly per-diem for auto-related travel, and fully reimburses all approved T&E costs for local and long-distance travel needs. We expect our Regional Account Executives will be traveling for local or national meetings 35-50% of the time.
FEV Tutor is an edtech company focused on student outcomes.
FEV Tutor was founded to make high-quality online instruction available to as many kids as possible. We are an SaaS virtual tutoring business that provides 1:1 and small group tutoring to predominantly disadvantaged and at-risk K-12 students in the U.S.
- Critical Solve for Pandemic Disruption: FEV offers a critical solution to the sustained learning loss and teacher shortages caused by the pandemic – helping students and teachers. The impact of our high dosage tutoring on student outcomes is measurable and clear.
- Solutions Built by and for Educators: We are educators ourselves and involve our students’ teachers, administrators, parents, and families in the creation of innovative tutoring programs that serve as a natural extension of the student's core classroom.
- Poised for Growth with Exceptional People: We were just acquired by a PE firm called Alpine Investors and are poised to grow. Alpine Investors is a people-driven private equity firm that is committed to building enduring companies by working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion At FEV Tutor
At FEV Tutor, we believe a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion (“DE&I”) is integral to hiring exceptional people and creating an enduring business. To inspire growth, we strive to create an organization where every individual is celebrated, heard, valued, and empowered to reach their full potential. These beliefs and actions are true to FEV’s People First philosophy, which is rooted in how we invest, hire, and show up day in and day out. We will continuously look for ways to improve and evolve in our ever-changing world and we are committed to ensuring FEV Tutor is one of the best places to work for all by creating diverse teams, strengthening our culture of inclusion, and giving everyone an equitable opportunity to succeed. FEV Tutor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Something looks off?