Fev Tutor Inc
Role: Events Manager
Are you growth-minded, results-driven, and customer obsessed? Do you have an interest in driving positive student outcomes and educational equity in K-12 students across the United States? If so, FEV Tutor could be a great fit for you! We are seeking a creative and motivated Events Manager to join our team in a relentless pursuit to deliver high-quality, evidence based virtual instructional support to predominantly disadvantaged and at-risk students across the U.S.
Who you are:
Creative and agile, you have a passion for planning and executing successful events that drive our business growth.. As a vital member of FEV Tutor’s go-to-market team, you are thoughtful and detailed in developing collaborative strategy surrounding client facing events. Hands on, with a bias for action, you are resourceful and proactive, seeking input and feedback across functions to develop and execute an events program that is carefully designed to fit our client base. Willing to test and learn, you design innovatively and adaptably to ensure events generate measurable returns and facilitate positive growth for the company.
About the role:
The Events Manager is responsible for developing and executing FEV Tutor’s customer-facing events strategy. Targeting the K-12 education market, the role will tailor industry conferences, webinars, and company-hosted events where key stakeholders (district superintendents and leaders) network with peers, expand their vision, and exchange new ideas, while learning about innovative edtech solutions. The Events Manager works collaboratively with sales teams and across functions to identify and prioritize opportunities presence while tracking outcomes and fine tuning based on feedback and return on investment (ROI). Managing vendor relationships and logistics, while displaying calm and adaptability in navigating roadblocks, the Events Manager leads a high-quality, end-to-end events strategy that highlights FEV Tutor as the instructional partner of choice among K-12 educators.
What You’ll Do:
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing and implementing an events strategy that prioritizes the most impactful conferences or other events for reaching K-12 district leaders.
- Planning and executing all aspects of each event, including event logistics, vendor management, and promotion.
- Managing the events budget and ensuring that all expenses are within budget limits
- Measuring and reporting on the success of each event, including ROI and leads generated.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and participation.
- Developing relationships with key industry influencers, partners, stakeholders, and FEV customers to help drive attendance and promote the events.
- Analyzing and reporting on industry trends and competitive insights to inform event strategy and planning
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in event marketing
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An attention to detail coupled with an ability to prioritize and streamline where necessary
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of marketing automation and CRM tools (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce)
Who we are:
FEV Tutor is an innovative edtech company that is passionately dedicated to driving improved educational outcomes in K-12 students across the United States. Founded to make high-quality online instruction available to as many students as possible, we are a SaaS virtual tutoring business that provides 1:1 and small group tutoring to predominantly disadvantaged and at-risk students.
Our critical solution to the sustained learning loss and teacher shortages caused by the pandemic has been met with measurable and clear results, and our solutions are built by and for educators. We involve our students' teachers, administrators, parents, and families in the creation of innovative tutoring programs that serve as a natural extension of the student's core classroom.
Recently acquired by Alpine Investors, a people-driven private equity firm, we are poised for growth and committed to building enduring companies by working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people. As we grow, we are dedicated to strengthening our culture of inclusion, creating diverse teams, and giving everyone an equitable opportunity to succeed.
At FEV Tutor, we believe in supporting our employees in both their professional and personal lives. We offer a range of benefits and perks that make it an awesome place to work, including a remote-first approach, high growth opportunities, competitive health and welfare benefits, generous paid time off and holidays, and a fun culture that prioritizes professional and personal growth while encouraging work/life balance.
If you are passionate about education and driven to close social inequity gaps, we invite you to join our team of like-minded individuals who are working towards a more equitable educational future for our youth.
Something looks off?