Digital Marketing Manager
Fev Tutor Inc
POSITION: Digital Marketing Manager
ORGANIZATION: FEV Tutor
FEV Tutor is seeking a skilled Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in our growth strategy, using your expertise in paid advertising and analytics to optimize our digital marketing efforts.
- Create and continuously optimize paid ads on social and search platforms, within budget and CAC set by Head of Marketing, to generate 200+ qualified requests for meetings.
- Develop and maintain automated full-funnel reporting by channel using first touch attribution to track leads, meetings, opportunities, and closed won bookings.
- Implement and maintain Google Analytics on every page of the website, generating automated reports for the Head of Marketing on a weekly basis (or as requested).
- Conduct keyword research to identify 25+ priority keywords for SEO and provide the list to our Content Marketer for new content creation and optimization.
- Manage website updates (front and back-end) and maintain a strong relationship with our webdev agency.
- Own MarTech setup, import/export, and sync.
- Deep expertise in managing paid digital ads with a budget of $50k-$500k on platforms such as Google Ads, Meta, LinkedIn, and Display.
- Strong understanding of customer acquisition cost (CAC) and the ability to increase/decrease it.
- Proven experience in building dashboards for full funnel reporting ideally using Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Familiarity with SEMrush or similar tools to identify top keywords.
- Proven track record of setting up Google Analytics 4, including conversion tracking from Google Ads to Analytics and into Hubspot.
- Comfortable with being the Hubspot Admin and maintaining clean and up-to-date data.
- Strong optimization mindset with a focus on improving efficiency and results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a creative and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Keen attention to detail and an ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with a commitment to excellence in all aspects of work.
- Proven ability to maintain a positive attitude in the face of challenges and setbacks.
- Dedication to staying up to date with the latest industry trends and tools, with a passion for innovation and continuous improvement.
FEV Tutor is an edtech company focused on student outcomes.
FEV Tutor was founded to make high-quality online instruction available to as many kids as possible. We are a SaaS virtual tutoring business that provides 1:1 and small group tutoring to predominantly disadvantaged and at-risk K-12 students in the U.S.
- Critical Solve for Pandemic Disruption: FEV offers a critical solution to the sustained learning loss and teacher shortages caused by the pandemic – helping students and teachers. The impact of our high dosage tutoring on student outcomes are measurable and clear.
- Solutions Built by and for Educators: We are educators ourselves and involve our students’ teachers, administrators, parents, and families in the creation of innovative tutoring programs that serve as a natural extension of the student's core classroom.
- Poised for Growth with Exceptional People: We were acquired by a PE firm called Alpine Investors in 2022 and are poised to grow. Alpine Investors is a people-driven private equity firm that is committed to building enduring companies by working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion At FEV Tutor
At FEV Tutor, we believe a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion (“DE&I”) is integral to hiring exceptional people and creating an enduring business. To inspire growth, we strive to create an organization where every individual is celebrated, heard, valued, and empowered to reach their full potential. These beliefs and actions are true to FEV’s People First philosophy, which is rooted in how we invest, hire, and show up day in and day out. We will continuously look for ways to improve and evolve in our ever-changing world and we are committed to ensuring FEV Tutor is one of the best places to work for all by creating diverse teams, strengthening our culture of inclusion, and giving everyone an equitable opportunity to succeed. FEV Tutor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Something looks off?