RevOps Director - In Residence
To date, ASG has acquired more than 50 companies across a wide range of technologies and industries. ASG aspires to 3x Revenue within the first 3-years of acquiring a company. To accomplish this, our Operating Companies (OpCos) must have repeatable and scalable revenue processes, driven from: data, technology, and enablement.
We are seeking a RevOps Director to join our team “In Residence”.
By being in residence, you’ll first join our holding company team at ASG and meet key stakeholders throughout our portfolio - then eventually be deployed as a RevOps Director into one of our OpCos. While in residence, you will: learn the ASG GTM Playbook, further develop your skills as a RevOps leader, and support our OpCos in project based work.
You’re excited about this Opportunity because you will:
- Own the RevOps function for a B2B SaaS company with annual revenues between $5M-$30M with Sales Teams between 2-15 sellers (you’re a builder who prefers to lead by doing)
- Run a repeatable playbook focusing on SMB, Mid-Market, or Lower-Enterprise sales motions
- Be industry agnostic and adaptable because you will be entering a new vertical market
- Learn and deploy a repeatable sales playbook alongside a Sales Leader you’ve trained with “in Residence”
- Participate in the ASG RevOps Community - a network of RevOps operators across our portfolio
When deployed at an OpCo you will:
- Deploy the ASG GTM Playbook (strategy, process, systems, reporting, enablement) at the OpCo you are deployed into
- Drive adoption of GTM best practices across all GTM teams
- Standardize data structure to support ASG wide GTM data analytics initiatives
- Maintain monthly reporting, including: revenue bowtie, forecasting, pipeline, bookings, activities
- Own GTM Enablement and create a culture of continuous learning, while meeting team members where they are at (written guides, screen shots/recordings, live walkthroughs, and “learn by doing” approaches)
We’re excited about you because you will:
- Have 5+ years of high-growth B2B SaaS experience working in a Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, or RevOps role
- Bring highly relevant previous GTM experience including:
- Operating across >2 industries (Vertical SaaS experience is a plus)
- Experience in a GTM/RevOps Ops role in an SMB, Mid-Market or Lower Enterprise sales motion with deals ranging from $5k - $75k ACV
- Experience in Ops functions for companies ranging from $5M-$30M ARR
- Build trust through a deep experience deploying and maintaining GTM tech stacks including tool categories like: MAP (HubSpot), CRM (Salesforce), SEP (Outreach), Conversational Intelligence (Gong)
- Lead by example through your experience working on (or managing) small but mighty teams in a fast paced, dynamic environments
- Be an excellent cross-functional operator with a deep understanding of running multi-stakeholder initiatives (eg. Marketing, Sales, CS, Finance, C-Suite, etc.) with speed and efficiency
We’re value the following characteristics in this role:
- Effective Player/Coach - People-first servant leader with the ability to build trusted, positive relationships and desire to demonstrate excellence
- Intellectually curious - you’re resourceful and a quick study on a market and client base; you’re always digging a level deeper and using your scrappiness to solve problems and find a way to learn a skill or ascertain info.
- Analytical & Strategic - Can own numbers and help develop a data-driven team, diagnose issues, implement solutions and see opportunities for improvement; process oriented.
- Management Intensity - Consistently commits to and delivers on goals, with a strong will-to-win and track record of consistently applying management intensity to focus on the most impactful outcomes/goals for the business.
- Disciplined - you’re consistent and meticulous, ruthlessly prioritizing your and the team’s time and to-dos.
- Location: Flexible
- Compensation: The base salary range for this position is $175,000 and is part of a competitive total rewards package including an annual bonus, employer-paid benefits, and long-term incentive pay. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
- Other Benefits: 401k matching, medical, dental and vision coverage, pre tax benefits, unlimited PTO, and company-sponsored holidays.
- PeopleFirst mindset: The guiding principle of our and ASG’s mentality is that the key to success is working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people