Traject Reviews - Director of Sales
GatherUp and Grade.us are powerful reputation management marketing technology software tools that help digital marketing agencies and multi-location businesses manage and grow their businesses. We believe in a world of thriving businesses that are empowered to listen to their customers' voices at scale, understand that data, turn it into actionable insights and easily utilize those insights to engage in conversations with new and existing customers. We are backed by ASG, LLC and Alpine Investors.
We are seeking a Director of Sales to build a high performing sales organization in a high velocity Martech selling environment. Reporting to the CEO and having a position in ASG’s Sales Leadership Program, this is an incredible opportunity to join an innovative company and grow your career as a revenue leader.
As the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for growing and managing a team of front-line sellers to achieve our new customer revenue targets. You will lead our go-to-market strategy and execution, maintain pipeline coverage, and implement our Sales Playbook while continuously improving our sales process. You’ll also serve as a key member of the executive team, working closely with the Marketing, Product and Engineering leaders, setting company goals, strategy and vision.
- Hit/exceed annual sales team targets as a player/coach
- Establish a clear sales strategy, based on deep understanding of our products, value propositions, competitors, and analytics
- Manage and grow a team ofAE’s, including regular coaching and development sessions, leading the team with a tight operating rhythm, and hiring and retaining top talent
- Manage pipeline development, in collaboration with Marketing and agencies, and ensure continuous pipeline coverage and quality
- Conduct regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts both bottoms-up and tops-down
- Build and own a consistent, reliable source of sales analytics, driving constant metric improvements
- Build on and implement our sales playbook to increase velocity (in collaboration with CEO, Marketing, Product)
- Serve as an executive leader and participate in setting company goals, strategy, and vision
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Effectively manage our sales team to achieve bookings growth
- Inspire and lead the sales team
- Ensure there are sufficient selling opportunities for your team
- Be our best salesperson. In the first year, you will carry a quota.
- Implement Sales Playbook to Improve our sales effectiveness.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee all aspects of the sales process, from lead generation to closing deals.
- Develop and manage sales forecasts and budgets, ensuring resources are allocated effectively.
- Be able to qualify deal advancement issues in account situations.
- Leverage your knowledge of each step of a sales process to train the sales team on best practices and enable the team to close deals.
- Drive team accountability and set clear performance standards.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You have a proven track-record of winning in every environment you’re in, as both a seller and a sales manager
- You bring MarTech SaaS experience, ideally selling to agencies or multi-location customers
- Demonstrated experience selling/managing in a product-led or SMB sales motion with deals <$1k MRR.
- You’ve excelled in a high velocity “demo to close” sales cycle
- You have demonstrated experience growing companies.
- 2+ years experience managing a sales team consistently achieving quota
- 3+ years as an individual contributor consistently achieving quota
- Practitioner of MEDDICC or other sales methodologies
- You are passionate about investing in your team’s individual career growth
- You work best when leading a team, but are not afraid to roll up your sleeves. You can cast vision, keep an eye on priorities at all times, and provide solid direction and quality feedback to ensure goals are met.
- Intellectual Curiosity. Asking questions and seeking answers from prospects, the market and our business partners.
- Execution oriented. High GSD quotient. Balances planning and analysis with tactical wins and speed to market.
- Maintain a relentlessly positive attitude, and inspire others to do the same
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401k with company match
- Excellent vacation policy with unlimited discretionary time off
- 12+ weeks paid parental leave
We are a fully remote company. You can be anywhere in the US provided that your availability includes our core business hours of 9 am to 3 pm PT.
About Alpine Software Group (ASG)
Traject Reviews (GatherUp and Grade.us) is a portfolio company of ASG, a talent-powered, data-driven software company reimagining how to buy and build leading vertical SaaS companies. We provide shared expertise and a common backbone across all of our companies that make our people and our businesses even better together. ASG has acquired over 50 businesses since its inception in August of 2016. We are backed by Alpine Investors and operated by world-class PeopleFirstTM leaders. To learn more, visit www.alpinesg.com.
About ASG Sales Leadership Program
In this role, you’ll join ASG's Sales Leadership Program, where you’ll get access to proven best-practices and training that will empower you to drive unprecedented growth. You will lead the transformation of people, processes and systems to drive sales excellence at your company. The ASG Sales Leadership program provides you with the playbook and mentorship you need to lead a sales organization equipped to achieve a remarkable goal - tripling revenue in 3 years.