Talent Associate, Growth
Talent Associate, Growth
ASG is an unconventional group of market-leading SaaS software companies, serving industries ranging from behavioral health to transportation to childcare. ASG believes deeply in the power of people and data to grow great organizations, and that sharing knowledge, expertise, and resources across its community of businesses drives exponential growth. ASG has acquired over 50 businesses since its inception in August of 2016. We are backed by Alpine Investors and operated by world-class PeopleFirstTM leaders. Founders of leading SaaS companies continue to trust ASG to grow their businesses and build even stronger legacies for the future. To learn more, visit www.alpinesg.com.
As a member of the Talent Team at ASG, the Talent Associate, Growth will create scalable full cycle recruiting processes to address ASG’s most critical sales, marketing, and revenue operations needs across our diverse array of companies.. The Associate will lead high quality recruiting processes, close highly sought after candidates, and drive ASG Talent’s mission to help ASG become one of the highest valued and growing SaaS businesses in the world via its ability to attract and recruit the best talent in the world.
This is an exempt position that reports directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will:
- Partner with leaders at ASG and across a diverse array of Operating Companies to create winning recruiting strategies to solve their most important commercial talent needs
- Lead the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Work with the Head of Talent to innovate how we execute searches at ASG.
- Collaborate with ASG’s Growth Team to launch a net new talent and operations initiative to our companies .
- Quickly source ideal target profiles, adjusting strategy accordingly as we take roles to market.
- Support our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion objectives, using a data driven approach to managing the recruiting process.
- Utilize excellent communication and client service skills to ensure a high quality experience for candidates, as well as both internal and external stakeholders.
We’re Excited About You Because You Have:
- 3+ year track record of successfully managing commercial searches from inception to close.
- 3+ years of LinkedIn Recruiter/ LinkedIn Recruiter Lite.
- 3+ years using enterprise grade ATS System (Greenhouse, Lever, Pinpoint, Thrive.)
- Command of and ownership of candidate sourcing, competency based interviewing, and recruiting process management.
- Experience in stakeholder management, examples of how to manage tough clients.
- Demonstrated examples of successfully closing “tough candidates.”
- Track record of recruiting at the manager and individual contributor level in a high volume commercial recruiting environment.
- Previous experience creating Inclusive Talent Pipelines.
- You possess a proactive, solution-oriented, problem-solving mindset -- “I’ll figure it out.”
- You thrive in a small, growing, fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- You possess a high level of accountability and humility.
- Aligned w/ our values – character, persistence, intellectual honesty, balanced-lives, passionate, continuous improvement.
Base Salary Range: The target base salary range for this position is $110,000 - $140,000, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including an annual bonus, employer-paid benefits, L&D stipend and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.