Office Manager & HR Administrator
Office Manager & HR Administrator
ASG is an unconventional group of market-leading SaaS software companies, serving industries ranging from behavioral health to transportation to childcare. ASG believes deeply in the power of people and data to grow great organizations, and that sharing knowledge, expertise, and resources across its community of businesses drives exponential growth. ASG has acquired 50+ businesses since its inception in August of 2016. We are backed by Alpine Investors and operated by world-class PeopleFirstTM leaders. Founders of leading SaaS companies continue to trust ASG to grow their businesses and build even stronger legacies for the future. To learn more, visit www.alpinesg.com.
A core tenant at ASG is “People First”. We agonize over getting the right people on board, in the right seats, and fostering an environment where each person can find autonomy, mastery, and purpose in their work. The Office Manager & HR Admin has outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills. This person also has strong administrative and IT skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. A successful Office Manager & HR Admin at ASG displays strong problem solving and decision-making skills coupled with a deep understanding of the impact of anticipating the needs of the team vs. reacting. They have meticulous attention to detail, and excel at customer service for all employees by maintaining an organized and positive office experience.
ASG has a primary office in Walnut Creek and secondary office in San Francisco; this role requires an in-person presence in our Walnut Creek office on Tuesdays and Thursdays and in-person presence in San Francisco on an as-needed basis (we’ll look to you to help decide what is needed, but the need should be minimal). This is an exempt role that reports directly to the Vice President of HR.
You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will:
- Key partner to HR throughout the on/offboarding process, including ownership of the maintenance and documentation of the on/offboarding process, building logistics, parking/building access cards and equipment management in coordination with Interlaced (external IT) and the HR Manager
- Orders and stocks office supplies and helps manage office budget in partnership with CFO and VP of HR.
- Main point of contact for visitors to the office, including candidates; coordinate conference room bookings, provide office and parking details and direct to appropriate internal contact for ad hoc items such as travel reimbursement
- Manage building vendors including HVAC, shredding, cleaning and parking, and act as the first point of contact for the property management team.
- Pick up the HoldCo mail and organize by operating company on a weekly basis
- Coordinate HoldCo events including weekly lunches and happy hours, social events, seasonal office events, employee milestone celebrations and other surprise and delight moments in coordination with the CultureSquad
- Event management in partnership with the Chief of Staff including: Quarterly renewals, annual CEO community retreat, annual HoldCo retreat and other ad hoc events.
- Executive support to leadership team including event planning and meeting logistics (board meetings, CIT interviews etc.), and other ad hoc requests.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for swag vendor, helps coordinate surprise/delight moments, new hire/founder swag ordering, etc.
- Coordinates with vendor to update our company logos wall post-acquisition.
- Maintains internal Google calendars with employee birthdays, work anniversaries and company holidays, with monthly recaps sent to the COO with important milestones
- Assign required training to all new hires - P&P, OPP, WWM, harassment prevention training, DEI training, etc.
- Owns the data administration for quarterly employee engagement surveys via Culture Amp including documentation of results with a high degree of accuracy.
- Maintains the integrity of people systems including but not limited to: CultureAmp, Bonusly, Small Improvements, and Paradigm REACH, and maintains accurate records in all systems by performing regular audits and reporting
- Owns the data administration for quarterly ASG-wide security training system in partnership with the CISO
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed.
We’re Excited About You Because:
- 3+ years of experience in office management, event planning, and general administrative duties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong culture carrier - brings energy and creativity to create a positive office environment
- Innately proactive - anticipates the needs of individuals as well as the rhythm of the business and office needs ahead of time
- Works well under pressure and able to reprioritize to meet tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, and related business and communication tools
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills; works with a sense of urgency and has a high say/do ratio
- Able to work autonomously; strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
Base Salary Range: The target salary range for this position is $90,000 - $110,000, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including an annual bonus, employer-paid benefits, L&D stipend and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.