Trucker Tools Strategic AE
Strategic Account Executive
About Trucker Tools
The transportation and logistics industry is at a major inflection point; brokers, carriers, and shippers alike are undergoing a massive digital transformation. At Trucker Tools, we are on a mission to empower freight brokers and carriers by enabling them to find, book, and track freight with efficiency and build enduring relationships to grow their businesses.
We are an integrated SaaS platform that automates freight broker workflow, including tracking, digital booking, and carrier sourcing. We’re integrated with over 25 leading TMS providers and 500+ freight brokerages. Our mobile app improves the lives of truck drivers by helping them book loads and find the best fuel prices, parking and routes, all in a single app. We’re the #1 downloaded app in transportation, with 2.5M+ downloads and 315K+ carriers using us to track loads, book freight, and navigate life on the road.
We’re been recognized across the industry as a leader in innovation in transportation and logistics, by platforms including FreightWaves, FreightTech100, and Gartner. We’re backed by Alpine Software Group (alpinesg.com), a leading software company that buys and grows world class vertical SaaS businesses. We’re hitting an inflection point in our trajectory and are accelerating our annual growth. Our team includes team members from leaders in tech and logistics, including Uber, DAT, Walmart, Nolan Transportation Group, GlobalTranz, Smart Warehousing, Denim/Axle Payments, and Bungalow. We’d love to have you be a part of this exciting journey.
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the leaders in transportation and logistics and build the future of freight. We are looking for an exceptional Strategic Account Executive to join our team and make an immediate impact.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you’ll own the entire sales cycle and process for brokerages, 3PLs, and shippers on our full suite of products. You’ll spend time both prospecting and closing accounts, building a book of business to ensure you can exceed pipeline and quota goals. You’ll work closely with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to deliver a singular customer experience to your accounts, and will upsell and cross sell them on new products.
What you’ll do:
- Drive active sales cycles while building new business pipeline through prospecting and relationship building with brokerages, 3PLs, and shippers
- Finalize and close opportunities, develop integration timelines, and ensure customer success through coordination with operations team
- Meet and exceed quota targets set on monthly and quarterly basis
- Build and nurture long-term relationships with prospects and customers
- Sell into senior executives at the Director, VP, and C Suite levels
- Develop and maintain deep market and freight tech knowledge to serve as a resource for prospects and customers
- Summarize product feedback gathered from customer meetings and act as advocate for our customers with internal development and product teams
You’re perfect for this role if:
- You have a proven track-record of winning in every environment you’re in.
- Relationships matter to you, and you consistently win through them.
- You are eager to hunt and kill – prospecting is energizing to you, as is closing deals.
- You know how to prioritize based on expected outcomes versus effort.
- You are energized by the freight tech market, our customers, and transforming the future of freight.
- You have a growth mindset and constantly seek feedback, opportunities to stretch yourself, and get uncomfortable.
- You have an ownership mindset and when you see something you think can be done better, you work with and through others to bring it to life.
- You are hungry to learn, grow, and win.
- Location: Chicago or NYC preferred; remote-first with hub offices. Travel expected to team offsites, customers, and tradeshows at least 6 times a year
- Base Salary: $100,000
- Other Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & AD&D insurance, 401k, and beyond
- High Growth Opportunity: Opportunity to be part of a high-growth success story, with limitless potential for advancement. Learn from the best across Alpine Software Group’s portfolio of companies
- People First Mindset: The guiding principle of our success is working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people
- Culture: high-energy, fast-moving, passionate atmosphere in a casual environment where we care deeply about our customers and are on a mission to transform the transportation industry