VP of Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
AirDNA began with a big dream in a balmy California garage in 2015. Since then, the technology startup has grown into the leading provider of data and business intelligence for the billion-dollar travel and vacation rental industry—with offices in Denver and Barcelona.
Our self-serve MarketMinder platform eliminates guesswork and equips Airbnb hosts with smart and competitive insights needed to succeed in the ever-evolving short-term rental landscape.
We also arm enterprise clients with customized reports and in-depth dashboards to ensure they can scale and invest strategically. These customers include hundreds of top financial institutions, real estate companies, vacation rental managers, and destination marketing organizations around the world.
We track the daily performance of over 10 million Airbnb and Vrbo properties across 120,000 global markets. We also collect data from over a million partner properties. This marriage of scraped and source data, enhanced by our proprietary algorithms, makes our solutions the most accurate and comprehensive in the world.
We’re firm believers that data isn’t the destination; it’s the starting point. The launchpad. The bedrock for any future-forward business.
The AirDNA Team
At AirDNA, we’re a team of data nerds on a mission to empower our customers to smartly grow their businesses. And we’re on the hunt for a team leader who can take an agile approach to help us build sophisticated and scalable acquisition strategies. In short: Life is never boring here. And we genuinely live and breathe our company values: Happy, Hungry and Honest. People who are ready to exemplify these values are especially encouraged to apply. We invite you to apply even if you are unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. We carefully consider every application, not just those that check off all the boxes.
AirDNA is looking for a Vice President of Marketing to lead and manage a 15-person marketing team with a focus on delivering efficient growth. This leader will be responsible for developing and executing a marketing strategy that will deliver on AirDNA’s financial goals through an effective brand, content, communications, and customer acquisition strategy. The Vice President of Marketing will be a member of the Executive Leadership Team and will collaborate closely with the Research, Product, and Sales team leaders to ensure alignment with overall business goals and objectives.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy and go-to-market plan that enables us to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for new customer acquisition, website traffic, share of voice, LTV/CAC, and inbound closed/won business.
- Lead the implementation of a best-in-class marketing attribution model that accurately measures the impact of marketing efforts on revenue growth and provides insights into the most effective channels, tactics, and campaigns.
- Evaluate marketing activities through a data-driven lens to adjust strategies and resource allocation for maximum ROI.
- Develop executive and board-level reporting of key marketing health metrics and operational reporting and KPIs to enable optimal resource allocation.
- Hire top talent and coach, develop and inspire a thriving and high-performing team.
- Collaborate with other executives to drive and represent the company strategy, build relationships across the organization and attend relevant events as a strong representative of AirDNA in the market.
- Manage external relationships with agencies and freelancers
Here's what you'll need to be successful:
- 10-15 years of experience in Marketing roles & leading Marketing teamsBroad marketing experience, ideally including at least some experience across all aspects of the marketing function (performance/growth, lifecycle/CRM, and brand)
- Familiarity with GTM motions relevant to both our MarketMinder software platform (self-service online subscription <$200 ASP) and Enterprise solutions (Enterprise B2B sales), and experience at a growing company between $30-100M ARR
- Proven ability to bring an analytical, hypothesis test + learn approach to marketing.
- Comfort with interpreting qualitative and quantitative analysis to incorporate data into marketing strategy and assess and monitor performance.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Competitive cash compensation and benefits, the salary range for this position is $175,000 - $200,000 per year.
- Medical, dental, and vision packages to meet your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
- Eligible for Company’s annual discretionary bonus program
- 401K with employer match up to 4%
- Commuter/RTD benefit
- Quarterly team outings
- Continuing education stipend
- Daily in-office lunch
- We have a great office located just a few blocks away from Union Station in the heart of Denver’s historic LoDo neighborhood–high ceilings, exposed brick, a fully stocked kitchen (snacks, espresso, etc.), and plenty of meeting rooms and brainstorming nooks
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed in specifically for those potential hired who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications.
AirDNA seeks to attract the best-qualified candidates who support the mission, vision and values of the company and those who respect and promote excellence through diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, marital, familial or parental status, genetic information, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected classification. The company complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and prohibits unlawful harassment based on any of the aforementioned protected classes at every location in which the company operates. This applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment including but not limited to: hiring, assessments, probation, placement, benefits, promotion, demotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, training and development, social and recreational programs, education assistance and retirement.
We are committed to making our application process and workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Upon request, AirDNA will reasonably accommodate applicants so they can participate in the application process unless doing so would create an undue hardship to AirDNA or a threat to these individuals, others in the workplace or the company as a whole. To request accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow for 24 hours to process your request.
See more open positions at Airdna
Something looks off?